WHY NON-DESTRUCTIVE TEST SERVICES ARE ESSENTIAL?
Non-destructive tests (NDT) are performed to determine surface or internal structure flaws without destroying any material, product or source. NDT can be performed on metals, composites, plastics. It is preferred in all industrial branches, aeronautics, maritime and construction sectors. Today, NDT applications are indispensable as they are mandatory by many regulations, standards, codes and specifications.
Benefits and Features:
- Prevents cracking, breaking or tearing of the good in operation due to internal flaws in welding seams or main material; therefore it prevents loss of life and property
- Provides opportunity to determine defects in internal structure of the materials and weld joints and to take precautions.
- With testing during production, it prevents unnecessary costs such as repair and replacement.
- Makes products more valuable and reduces risks, therefore gives confidence to buyer and seller.
- Provides benefits to manufacturers and users in also other subjects such as monitoring and improving products and manufacturing, identification of material types, examining results of processes such as heat treatment and surface treatment.
Why Choose DQE?:
- Provides services that give confidence and have international validity with EN ISO/IEC 17020 accreditation.
- DQE makes sure that the services are carried out adhering to specifications and national/international standards.
- Customer-oriented working principle
- Experts familiar with the latest technology products and equipment
- Fast and accurate reporting
- Reliable inspection and records using advanced technology devices and systems
- With its Non-Destructive experts, DQE chooses the suitable NDT system that can determine important defects in materials and production in the most efficient and affordable way possible. It adds value while bringing into safety.
- DQE employs trained and competent personnel with high experience in field and comprehensive knowledge of current standards in its operations.
- Plans the inspection time with the customer and offers flexibility.
- DQE’s NDT staff consists of Level II and Level III technicians and engineers as per EN 473/ISO 9712 and SNT-TC-1A standards, whose certificates are internationally valid in all basic and advanced non-destructive test techniques.
DQE provides below Non-Destructive testing services: